Sunday, November 30, 2008

Success for female wakeboarders and wakeskaters!


Success!!!! I am happy to inform you that within the first day of launching the site, www.throwitdown.ca we had over 1, 400 page views, about 500 new visitors and were able to get our first girl a new board sponsorship!!! This was the reason I created the website in the first place, to get girls more exposure, better media coverage and more sponsorship opportunities so I am very excited to be successful with that on the first day! With over 5600 unique hits from 36 different countries in only the first 11 days, the site has been a huge success. It is a stepping stone for future growth in media opportunities and industry support for female wakeboarders.

I would like to thank Nelly at boardforce and Brooke at Alliance Wake for helping to support and promote our girls site :-D

I would also like to thanks all the girls who have contributed profiles so far including: Amber Wing, Nicola Butler, Angelicka Schriber, Maxime Sappulette, Denise Dehann, Steph Caller, Ashley Leugner, Jen GilanFarr, Lacey Menkin, Anna Hajek, Alizee Brion, Steph Caller and many many more!!!

No comments: